Bigs then work with a partner, simulate a catch in the low post, pivot and overhead skip pass to the weakside wing.
At the basket, bigs work on any post moves in pairs.
At halfcourt, guards do chicken then zig-zag dribbling.
See Dribbling - Chicken runs, Defending - Zig-zag.
2) Dribble-drive shooting
One group on each side, do kick-up (lift) layups then kick-up one-dribble pull-ups, then switch sides.
- backdoor cuts
- corner throwbacks (shots, give and go)
- corner kick-outs (passers go to the other corner)
- skip passes (alternate sides)
- blast cuts ("quick" passing)
- opposite corners, 6 drives and passes to 8, 5 passes to 3 (alternate).
4) Halfcourt 3-ball shooting.
See Shooting - 3-ball.