Fullcourt dribbling using different moves, optionally finish with a layup or shot.
- speed dribble (one hand, or alternating)
- control or slide dribble off the back foot (Magic Johnson - spin away if the defender comes around the front)
- hesitation (slow and go)
- stutter (squeaky feet)
- inside-out (fake crossover)
- running behind the back.
- pullback, pullback crossover
See Dribbling - Memphis.
Change of direction moves
- between the legs
- behind the back
- reverse or spin (and fake spin)
- progression - first use stutter or inside-out.
See Dribbling - Fullcourt zig-zag, Danny Hurley fullcourt.
- double moves (e.g. double crossover, Mike Bibby double behind the back)
- between the legs, spin
- killer crossover (between the legs then crossover, or back under the same leg)
- Kobe Bryant between the legs, behind the back
- Kobe Bryant behind the back, crossover
- spin, crossover
- crossover, spin.
Stan Van Gundy
- hockey dribble - short, choppy steps with head and shoulder fakes (stutter)
- change of pace - moderate to sprint
- stop and go - speed, stop, speed
- in and out (crossover fake)
- behind the back - one foot forward, or feet even
- between the legs
- reverse or spin
- half spin
- step-back, hesitation, go
- step-back, jump shot
- step, reverse pivot (and spin), jump shot
- step-back, crossover (drive, jump shot)
- step-back, crossover, reverse
- inside-out, crossover
- crossover, between
- crossover, reverse
- stop and go, crossover
- between, behind (feet even or one foot forward)
- between, between
- lateral dribble, speed dribble (same hand)
- lateral, crossover or inside-out
- hockey dribble, crossover
- hockey, lateral, speed or crossover- between, reverse, crossover
See Dribbling - Halfcourt moves, Speed course, Chill drill, Kevin O'Neill moves, Shooting - 5star in the box.
Ray Lokar - fullcourt head's up - in a fullcourt dribble drill, coach stands upcourt, when he shows his target hands the dribbler must pass and cut to the basket for a return pass.
Jaime McLean - zig-zag dribbling from sideline to sideline, start going left, 3 round trips each, crossover, between the legs, behind the back (wrap, and sit), pullback crossover, two balls – same time, alternate (stay low), both balls low, dribble one ball low and roll the other ball.
See Shooting - Dematha 4-corner jumpers.