Ganon Baker - NBA Moves
- Iverson a) crossover, b) cross, behind the back (counter)
- Tony Parker combo a) behind, cross, b) behind, cross, cross
- Chris Paul a) inside-out, b) inside-out cross (or behind)
- Derrick Rose killer crossover a) between the legs, behind, b) between, behind, cross
- Deron Williams spin series a) inside-out, spin, b) between, spin, c) spin, pullback, crossover
- Grayson Boucher stutter - between the legs twice (under the same leg, a freeze dribble)
- Steve Nash series a) dribbling with right hand, jab left, go right (dribble jab), b) behind the back, c) double behind the back
- Xavier McDaniel - in transition, behind the back to the same hand, spin (or crossover).
- crossover-jab - crossover, jab with the foot opposite the ball (see Nash dribble jab above)
- jab-crossover - jab with the dribble foot (same side as the ball), crossover.
Taylor Allan - from halfcourt attack a chair at the arc, make a single move, explode and finish at the rim, progressions - double move, triple move.
Ganon Baker - stutter J - fake a drive (jab with the dribble foot), the other foot comes forward, shoot.
Taylor Allan - freeze pull-ups
- hard between the legs at your defender, carry the back foot forward into a jump shot
- hard inside-out, carry the back foot (the non-dribble foot) into a jumper.
Augie Johnston - in-n-out jumper - inside-out move (the defender thinks blow-by, jumps back with hands down), into a quick-release jumper (outside-inside footwork, not inside-outside).
Damin Altizer - open-court pull - attack with the outside (dribble) foot, step up with the back foot, rise up to shoot,
Damin Altizer - (dribble) jab series (start with a back-down dribble then square up)
- side (lateral) jab with the inside (non-dribble) foot
- jab-at - rotate hips, hard inside-foot jab at
- jab and pull - hard jab-at, pullback (land on two, square).
coachesclipboard.ca - hesitation dribble moves
- stutter step
- stop on one foot (hesitate and rise up on the non-dribble foot)
- skip (on the non-dribble foot)
- gallop step - rise up and hop off the front foot, land on the back foot and explode (Kevin Durant - go between the legs to start, Iverson crossover - between the legs, hop, land 1-2, cross).
a) Tony Parker moves
- crossover (throw-across) spin
- in-and-out cross
b) Lebron James crossover - through the legs (e.g., left to right), hesitate, jab step (left), load up (on the left foot), explode
c) Kyrie Irving crossover - bring the ball outside (e.g. inside out), hesitate, cross it over
d) Deron Williams crossover - through the legs, hesitation (gallop step), crossover (Tim Hardaway - through the legs, cross)
e) dribble jab - turn and jab with the non-dribble foot, push off into a step-back shot (much easier dribbling with the left hand).
a) double moves
b) triple moves
See Dribbling - Fullcourt moves, Speed course, KP Series.