|1 on 1|
One shot only, a defender has to make a stop to get out.
a) From halfcourt
Three players with two balls. 1 attacks defender 2, here he shoots and misses, 2 gets the rebound, 1 is the next defender.
2 takes the ball out, defender 1 gets out to the 3-point line, 3 attacks from the other side, here he scores.
3 keeps the ball and change sides, 1 stays on defence, 2 attacks, and will change sides if he scores.
- play to a stop or score
- 4 players (or more).
See 1 on 1 - Both ends, Continuous.
Two players, check the ball, attack from outside the top of the key.
(Variation - three or more players)
- 3 points for a layup going right (strong hand)
- 1 point for a layup going left
- 2 points for pull-up inside 15 feet going right
- 1 point for a pull-up inside 15 feet going left
- 0 points for a pull-up outside 15 feet
- 1 point for a 3-point shot.
See Defence - Dave Smart weak-hand (1 on 1), also 1 on 1 - Dave Smart first step, Defending - 1 on 1 wing, Boone 1 on 1.