2 goes as 1 lays it in, 1 dribbles back with the same hand and puts the first cone back on the wing for next shooter 3.
Continue, switch sides.
- scoop no backboard
- reverse layups
- Steve Nash dribble-through goofy-foot finish
- start from outside the top of the key, go left or right, side-hand finish.
- running hooks (square to the baseline)
- quick finishes - turn dribble outside (drag the ball), outside hand and foot finish, hold off the defender with the other arm
- thru the legs outside (glide), quick finish on the other side (one-hand pickup)
- behind the back drag outside, dribble under and out (use your eyes), turn and finish, e.g. hook shot, floater, fade, step thru.
See YouTube video - Dribble-through baseline finish